Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Research Blog #8:

In order to get research firsthand, I interviewed a fellow sophomore at Rutgers. I learned that technology is very vital to some peoples lives, especially in order to do school work or communicating with friends. Angie, a current business major, stated, "its really important to have technology in our lives. You can almost not live without it. Our generation hasn't had to live without it so we do not know how not to." I then asked her how technology was vital to her education, and she replied, "My life would be a mess, haha. Technology today keeps me organized and on task, and sakai and other resources help me make sure I get all my work done on time." I learned Angie valued technology just as much as I did, and it was important to receive information from another student, because the bulk of my research is finding the effect of technology on current college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment